Shaw Box 700 Series wire rope hoists are designed and manufactured for heavy-duty service. This workhorse is built to deliver, day-in and day-out, under tough operating conditions. 700 Series hoists are built to take even the most demanding job cycles in stride, yet can be relied upon to handle your most delicate loads with precision control.
Their compact design, with high hook lift and closer end approaches, maximizes hook coverage within an existing facility, reducing or eliminating the need for costly rebuilding and remodeling. 700 Series hoists achieve an unusually high hook lift, without resorting to design compromises.
Additional features and benefits include:
• Available as Deck Mounted, Single Reeved or Double Reeved
• One-piece welded steel frame ensures precise fit & long hoisting machinery life
• Alloy aluminum gear case and cover is lightweight yet rugged
• Direct acting D.C. brake solenoid for smooth braking action
• Multiple disc motor brake for long life and maximum braking efficiency
• Bearings supported in an independent gear case spider give a precise fit
• Hinged control panel cover permits easy access to the control components
• Improved plow steel preformed wire rope for maximum strength and life
• Shrouded lower block to help prevent pinched fingers
• Push-button control pendant for easy one-handed operation
• Rugged, low-maintenance magnetic contactor control
• High torque, heavy-duty hoist motor for smooth load handling
• Integrally welded mounting lug permits various trolley attachment options